Space Gunner Space Gunner

It's a bit quiet, huh? I wouldn't have minded a repeating track running at the background.

Art's solid, but the spaceships clash with the background a little. This can be good, but I just don't like the aesthetic of it.

In terms of gameplay, the score system kinda threw me off since the ships at the back (the ones that take 2 hits) are worth just as much as the ships at the front (the ones that take one hit). I like bullethells, but there isn't enough bullet variation in this game.

TL;DR
not bad, much good c:
but some problems here an there

Power The Grid 2020 Power The Grid 2020

The game mechanics are really good. It really showcases the unreliability of wind and solar powered electricity, and it also conveys how hard it can be to manage a city's power (cause fuck, I lost three times in a row).

The artstyle's appropriate: its simple, like the game itself.

The music's fine. Repeating tracks are fitting for games like these, but this might bother other people.

The only little detail I don't like is that my computer's fan starts moaning like a fucking whore every time I run this game. Could be that Mac just sucks for handling games, but it might be because the game isn't very optimized well (but idk, I'm new to programming, so who am I to say).

TL;DR
dis gaems rly gud c:
i died 3 tims, but stll adicting :D

claudioaugusto1 responds:

Thanks so much for you detailed review, it is really helpful.

Regarding the Mac optimization, I am new to game development and a poor written code can be the cause to your problem, I'll see if other users have the same issue.

GTA V full 3d game GTA V full 3d game

subscrbr dtection not work on da firfox.

zro strs.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

This is addicting! It's hard, but I like it. Besides the fact that there aren't any upgrades at all, I think It's cool.

I wonder if there was meant to be any upgrades or level up system? Or maybe that's asking too much.

Nonetheless, it's a good game!

Helmet Heroes Helmet Heroes

Pretty good. Couple of bugs, but this isn't anything to bad right? Work on it a bit more and I'm sure it'll be geat.